Welcome to BlogsLucianneLoves.com

Home Page  |   Top Five Blogs  |   Profile  |   Contribute
Register  |   Rules  |   Search  |   Contact  |   Submit Your Blog  |   Forgot Password

Obama's Character:
A Malignant Presence In Our Midst

Posted By: njdittos      9/13/2012 2:10:49 PM
Dittoville.com, by njdittos
Original Article

Long overdue removal of the kid gloves by writer David Goldman, the real person behind the long anonymous “Spengler” of the Asia Times. In this remarkably prescient warning written just prior to Obama’s election in 2008, he correctly identifies Obama as a malignant, manufactured political creature, not unlike a Manchurian Candidate, a Body Snatcher or some other covert strain of alien creature in our midst. American fair play and authentic acceptance of diversity has been used craftily against us. No more.

Open to all those registered on Lucianne.com

9/14/2012 7:17:40 PM      Reply #1                                                                                                                                                        (No. 6387)
Mother of AL

Spot on! I have never been so thoroughly frightened, both for the personal safety of Americans, and the safety of our beautiful country. I believe with all my being that every single action of this *malignant presence in our midst* has been deliberate; Get the country into horrifying debt, pass laws and regulations that not only increase that debt, but hamstring our efforts to get out of it. Involve the country in expensive and fruitless military ventures. Severely curtail our military power, yet add huge numbers of worthless, lazy people to welfare rolls whom we must then support. Insult our allies and isolate us from them. Make each group of people in our country feel as if they are victims, and cause us to blame each other for those *problems.* I could go on and on, but this malignant presence has accomplished in 3 years ALMOST COMPLETE DESTRUCTION OF THE "IDEA" OF AMERICA. Incompetent? NO. Incapable? NO. Useless? NO. Amateurish? NO. Bungling? NO. I truly have no words to bring this reply to an end.

9/14/2012 7:45:24 PM      Reply #2                                                                                                                                                        (No. 6388)
safesword

he is a cancer to us all..and my co-workers used to tell me "you're crazy..this can not happen"...now they tel me "we are scared"...as well they should be...

9/15/2012 5:49:32 AM      Reply #3                                                                                                                                                        (No. 6389)
grundoon

See the movie "2016, Obama's America", and you will understand what makes this man tick. It will truly scare you. Please, take the time a effort to see the movie. You owe it to yourself to finally get all your questions answered about Obama.

10/28/2012 9:36:05 AM      Reply #4                                                                                                                                                        (No. 6393)
neo3dfx

test

© 2013 Lucianne.com Media, LLC
New York City, USA
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
All rights to the text on this site are the exclusive property of the original authors/publishers.

Opinions expressed on this site are those of the individual authors and do not necessarily reflect

the opinions of BlogsLucianneLoves/Lucianne.Com Media, LLC
Contact Us